Body / Chassis
Aero Kits -> Aerodynamics
Weight Adjustment -> Ballast
Low RPM Range
- Setup for DS3
- I use Km/h
- This tune was made for online drifting, i dont pratice drift mode for points.
Large weight, large powerband, lots of smoke. The Lotus Carlton (also known as Chevrolet Omega for the Brazilians), have decent drift skills, but isnt a fast drift car. Even with his large powerband and extremely responsive shifting, it tends to lose some time at the corners even in lower angles, and also donīt have a quite good corner exit handling. So even with 551 pp and 600hp, i consider this car as a Class C drift car. It will conect all the corners without many efort, it will spread a lot of smoke, but isnīt faster than a comon S13.
- This car can reach more than 700hp, but to make it more controlable without sacrifice his performance, i reduced to 600hp.
- Drifts well in the 3rd, 4th and 5th gears. That will be the most used gears, but sometimes the 2nd and 6th also are demanded.
- Due the large weight, i tried to setup the weight distribuition based in the spring rates instead put any ballast on rear.
- Good angles, decent stability. But act wildly in banked corners or any ocasional bump. So donīt abuse on the throttle.
- Spreads a lot of smoke, sometimes twitchy on the gas. Feather accel is demanded in most situations.
- No lags between the gears.
- The 8/6 breaking balance in this car helps to domain the 60/40 weight distribuition, and as it is a car that demands a lot of feather control, the punta-taco will be used many times.