- Setup for DS3
- I use Km/h
- This tune was made for online drifting, i dont pratice drift mode for points.
Many people doesn´t like to use JDM racing cars for drifting, for several reasons. It looks weird, the paintjob doesn´t remind a drift car (saved rare cars), the wide body kit, the huge wings, so on, so on and so on... otherwise, its cheap (cose it brings most tunning parts already installed), light, improved aero (front and rear) and with some tweaks can become really good cars, at any track against any car. I already had a Supra for drifting - the au Cerumo (rare and beautifull), but someone asked the tune for the Tom´s Supra, arguing that i could use the same setup. In fact its a completly diferent setup, GT5 doesn´t works in that way. I tested the car at Tsukuba, then Mixed Trouble and finaly Eiger Nordwand (for final finetune in banked corners). Its not probably an ultimate setup, but you can start to drift nicely using this one - even if i still like more the au Cerumo.
- Its easy to handle and very stable. Just be awared that as its a natural racing car with a very low height, its easily lose the pace at bumps, zebras and off roads.
- Feint easily, but its controlable. Also the torque rate is a helper.
- Very Stable at banked corners. Totaly able to do corrections in these situations.
- Have some dificulty to keep drifting in longer and open corners.
- Very responsive shift response.
- As any race car, it tends to understers or at least not oversters easily, so i worked my best to kill the grip in this car, even the brakes was set to throw the rear when necessary.
- The use of E-brakes is not mandatory in this car.