- Setup for DS3
- I use Km/h
- This tune was made for online drifting, i dont pratice drift mode for points.
I confess that Aston Martins is not one of my favorite car brands in GT5, because its more than that. Its certainly one of my favorite car brands in real life too. From all Aston Martins cars in the game, after work on and play a lot on all models, its easy to say that the DB9 ´03 have the best performance when the subject is drifting. Yes, the DB9 03´ is bettter than the DBS ´06 not only on the paper and the numbers. I reduced the HP in this setup only to fit in 600HP limit rooms, but u can max it and the car will still respond properly. Anyway it stills a top Class A car and can keep up with Class S cars too.
- It take some time to get used to his agility, because the DB9 can reach high angles and return with ease, but also it change the drift direction faster than normal. If u want a smoother car in transactions, pick the DBS.
- Doesn´t overspin easily.
- Stable at banked corners.
- Spreads a lot of smoke, but it isnt twitchy on the gas.
- Some small lag between the gears, mostly at 2nd to 3rd in low rpm.
- Fast car all around, corners easily. But with 1392kg, its a heavier car and must an extra care at the breaking points.
- In the middle of the drift, the normal brakes induce overstering and the ebrakes induces understering.